The Bulgarian Idiocracy
Yes, Idiocracy! And I’m referring the movie with the same name, but rather than to the Bulgarian situation. Today the Supreme Court of Bulgaria declared the National Park Stranja is not such. (see here). THIS IS TOTAL ABSURD! To declare a national park for not a such is like to declare that Bulgaria is not an independent country despite the fact it has been such for a century.
- Because of the idiots that currently have the authority and the power to manage this country;
- Because of the idiots that have voted the above on the positions they currently take;
- Because of the total anarchy and absurd being a normal state of being in Bulgaria;
- Because of the idiotic laws that are in place but no-one really bother to follow and abide them;
- Because of….. should I continue?
Once Martin Luther King Jr. in his famous speech said „I have a dream that one…“. If I may use this, I would finish this sentence with the following – „I see my country as a normal political structure, where people really have normal conditions to live in; where civil rights really mean something; where money is not everything in life“.
God bless all the non-idiots in this country!